In this video, we take a look at a new Raspberry Pi 4 RGB Cooling HAT with an adjustable fan and OLED display.
I recently saw this online and had to pick one up.
* Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B, not occupy any Raspberry Pi pin, not occupy heat sink space.
* The powerful fan on the board can automatically adjust the speed according to the CPU temperature to control the air volume.
* Support OLED display, which can display the running status of Raspberry Pi in real-time.
* High-brightness RGB lights to enhance the aesthetic appearance, but also to achieve a variety of lighting effects.
* A driver package that can drive all the functions of the expansion board, as well as program source code and tutorials
Install Files coming soon Waiting on a fix for the 64bit version of Raspberry Pi OS
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering Station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Raspberry Pi 4: https://amzn.to/3cCrvKb
Flirc Case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
This video and Channel and Video are for viewers 14 years older and up. This video is not made for viewers under the age of 14. If you are under 14 years of age, you do not have permission to view this video.
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
#Pi4 #RaspberryPi #ETAPRIME