In this video, we take a look at the Pine Phone Community edition running Postmarket O.
The Pine pHone is an Open Source Linux Powered Smart Phone and there is already a ton of bistro available for the device like PostmarketOS, Manjaro, Ubuntu Touch by UBports
, Mobian, SailfishOS, PureOS, Fedora, Arch Linux ARM and more.
Learn More Here: https://www.pine64.org/pinephone/
Pinephne software releases: https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PinePhone_Software_Releases
* Allwinner A64 Quad Core SoC with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
* 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM
* 5.95″ LCD 1440×720, 18:9 aspect ratio (hardened glass)
* Bootable Micro SD
* 16GB eMMC
* HD Digital Video Out
* USB Type C (Power, Data and Video Out)
* Quectel EG-25G with worldwide bands
* WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, single-band, hotspot capable
* Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
* GNSS: GPS, GPS-A, GLONASS
* RGB status LED
* Selfie and Main camera (2/5Mpx respectively)
* Main Camera: Single OV6540, 5MP, 1/4″, LED Flash
* Selfie Camera: Single GC2035, 2MP, f/2.8, 1/5″
* Sensors: accelerator, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, ambient light
* 3 External Switches: up down and power
* HW switches: LTE/GNSS, WiFi, Microphone, Speaker, Cameras
* Samsung J7 form-factor 3000mAh battery
* Case is matte black finished plastic
* Headphone Jack
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering Station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Raspberry Pi 4: https://amzn.to/3cCrvKb
Flirc Case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
This video and Channel and Video are for viewers 14 years older and up. This video is not made for viewers under the age of 14. If you are under 14 years of age, you do not have permission to view this video.
Want to send me something?
12520 Capital Blvd Ste 401 #108
Wake Forest, NC 27587 US
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
#PinePhone #Pine64 #Linux