In this video, we take a look at Android running on the al new Rock Pi X from Radxa. Is it worth installing and using on this X86 SIngle Board Computer?
It’s capable of running Windows 10, Linux, Android and basically, any other operating system that supports X86.
With the same Form factor as the Raspberry pi is it any better? With an Intel Aton Z8350 CPU and up to 4GB of ram on paper it looks like a good Raspberry pi 4 competitor but how does it really perform?
Learn more here: https://wiki.radxa.com/RockpiX
Buy one from SEEED studio: https://www.seeedstudio.com/Rock-Pi-X-Model-B-4GB-p-4277.html
Download Android X86 Here: https://www.android-x86.org/
Rock Pi X Specs:
* X86 SBC which can run both Windows and Linux distributions
* Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Quad-Core X86 processor in a compact-sized Raspberry Pi form factor
* Rich I/O peripherals for better connectivity
* 40-Pin expansion header for project expandability
* 802.11 ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2 to realize IoT projects
* Supports PD 2.0 and QC 3.0 power input
* PoE support with additional PoE HAT
Windows 10 on the Rock Pi X: https://youtu.be/kI1FeDvcSFU
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering Station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Raspberry Pi 4: https://amzn.to/3cCrvKb
Flirc Case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
This video and Channel and Video are for viewers 14 years older and up. This video is not made for viewers under the age of 14. If you are under 14 years of age, you do not have permission to view this video.
Want to send me something?
12520 Capital Blvd Ste 401 #108
Wake Forest, NC 27587 US
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
#SBC #RockPiX #Android #etaprime