The all New Raspberry pi Pico is here and in this video we take looks at this new offering from the Raspberry pi Foundation.
This I is not like the others, instead of a single-board computer that is capable of running a full-blown operation system like the Raspberry Pi4 or Pi 400 the Raspberry pi Pico is a Micro Controller with the all-new RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK it’s a Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor running at 133Mhz and along with the new chip the pico is paired with 264KB on-chip SRAM 2MB onboard QSPI Flash and 26 multifunction GPIO pins, including 3 analog inputs! So is this worth $4 let’s find out!
Raspberry Pi Pico: https://rebrand.ly/wnx4fh1
Get the best prices and best selection at Micro Center: https://rebrand.ly/sbr730i
Join the Micro Center Community: https://rebrand.ly/mvr80c5
Micro Center Raspberry Pi Products: https://rebrand.ly/zopeeud
Raspberry pi Pico Specs:
* 21 mm × 51 mm form factor
* RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
* Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
* 264KB on-chip SRAM
* 2MB onboard QSPI Flash
* 26 multifunction GPIO pins, including 3 analogue inputs
* 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
* 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
* 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
* Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC
* Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C
* Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
* Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
* Low-power sleep and dormant modes
* Accurate on-chip clock
* Temperature sensor
* Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering Station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Raspberry Pi 4: https://amzn.to/3cCrvKb
Flirc Case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
This video and Channel and Video are for viewers 14 years older and up. This video is not made for viewers under the age of 14. If you are under 14 years of age, you do not have permission to view this video.
Want to send me something?
12520 Capital Blvd Ste 401 #108
Wake Forest, NC 27587 US
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
#RaspberryPi #PicoPi #etaprime