In this video we will checkout the Argon One IR Remote for use with the Argon One V2 and M.2 cases. This remote has very limited functionality within PiOS (formerly known as Raspbian), however it was primarily design for use with LibreElec/Kodi. With LibreElec/Kodi is where you will see the most value in having this remote.
For additional assistance, please see the Argon ONE Guide here: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/argonone
IR Remote section here: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/argonone/#Argon_ONE_V2_Infrared_ReceiverRemote
00:00 – Introduction
00:33 – Info and unboxing
02:24 – Install Scripts in PiOS
04:53 – LibreElec AddOn install
07:05 – Remote Working in LibreElec
07:57 – Closing comments
Items Shown in this video
* Argon IR Remote for Argon ONE V2 & M.2 cases (Amazon): https://amzn.to/2QqbdOu
* Argon ONE M.2 Case for Raspberry Pi 4 (Argon M.2 CASE ONLY) | SATA SSD Support | B-Key and B+M Key Compatible: https://amzn.to/3pI4V8L
* Argon ONE M.2 Raspberry Pi SSD Board (M.2 Expansion Board ONLY): https://amzn.to/3ke9JBE
* Raspberry Pi Official Keyboard and Mouse Value Pack (U.S. Version Red/White): https://amzn.to/3pLuy8x
* Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500GB – M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive: https://amzn.to/2ZKMtS8
If you found this video helpful/informative, please …
***** Like / Share and Subscribe *****
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
SUBSCRIBE for the latest TechTalk: https://www.youtube.com/wagnerstechtalk?sub_confirmation=1
Feel free to ask us a question in the comments below or visit the website below, I try to answer most questions that I can.
Or join us on one of the following social media sites…
#ARGONONE #ARGON_FORTY #WAGNERSTECHTALK #WTT