Power the Legends BitPixel inside the Legends Ultimate using the Legends BitPixel Accessory (LBPA). This 3rd party kit will allow you to eliminate the need to drill a hole in the cabinet or run the BitPixel power adapter out the back of the cabinet. With the LBPA, when you press the power button on the Legends Ultimate, the BitPixel turns off with it. No longer need an external manual switch, voice-controlled Wi-Fi adapter, etc. It can all be done with the LBPA!
*NOTE: I received word that new units that will be shipping will be the v1.2 board which will work on BOTH the ALU and the ALP! I will release a follow-up video showing the new version running on the ALP and the ALU.
00:00 – Intro
00:32 – Unboxing
02:48 – LBPA Installation
06:39 – Try it out!
07:29 – Outro
* Legends BitPixel Accessory (LPBA/Etsy): https://www.etsy.com/listing/1232486448/legends-bitpixel-accessory-lpba
* USB Switch Extension Cable (USB Switch): https://amzn.to/3n3kLvy
* LBPA Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14kx6Al32vAlNI4Y96Dpjeler3Z-aCl_0/view
Additional AtGames Guides
* All AtGames Guides: https://wagnerstechtalk.com/guides/#AtGames
-As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you found this video helpful/informative, please Like / Share & Subscribe for the latest TechTalk: https://www.youtube.com/wagnerstechtalk?sub_confirmation=1
Feel free to ask questions in the comments below or visit our website, I try to answer most questions that I can.
Or join me on one of the following social media sites:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wagnerstechtalk
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/wagnerstechtalk
#atgames #acustomarcade #lbpa #legendsultimate #WTT #WAGNERSTECHTALK