In this video we’ll check out a Steam Deck Docking Station Option that has dual HDMI ports, x1 USB 3.0 port, x2 USB 2.0 ports an SD Slot and a microSD slot. If you own a Steam Deck, one of the first things you may want to do is connect it up to a TV or Monitor and this video will show you just how to do it! We’ll connect a number of devices including: wired xbox 360 controller, 8Bitdo SN30 Pro+ BT controller, Keyboard+Mouse (USB), Legends Ultimate Arcade, x2 external monitors and a microSD card.
This video is for Educational Purposes only!
00:00 – Intro
00:32 – Preface
01:10 – Stands
01:44 – Protective Case
02:43 – Docking Station Option
03:43 – Connect clone XBox 360 Controller (USB)
05:28 – Bluetooth Controller
06:35 – Keyboard & Mouse (USB) in Desktop Mode
07:10 – AtGames Legends Ultimate (USB)
08:31 – AtGames Legends Ultimate (BT)
09:24 – Connect x2 Monitors
10:23 – Add a microSD to Dock
11:15 – Outro
* USB-C Dual Monitor Docking Station (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3OH805H
* Steam Deck TPU Protective Case (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3QPzaZV
* Stand Base Compatible with Valve Steam Deck (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3OpPYW2
* 3D Printed Stand (by WTT/Free): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3980684
* 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+ Bluetooth Controller (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3bqhNyO
* Clone XBox 360 Wired (USB) controller (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3HV4SRz
* AtGames Legends Ultimate Guide: https://wagnerstechtalk.com/alu
Compatibility / Updates:
* Official Steam Deck Dock Delayed (referenced in this video) : https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3328736287857025157
* There was an update in April 25th, 2022 that improved compatibility with a number of Type-C docks and PSUs. More about this update under the OS Update section here: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1675200/view/3216142491801797532
-As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you found this video helpful/informative, please Like / Share & Subscribe for the latest TechTalk: https://www.youtube.com/wagnerstechtalk?sub_confirmation=1
Feel free to ask questions in the comments below or visit our website, I try to answer most questions that I can.
Or join me on one of the following social media sites:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wagnerstechtalk
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/wagnerstechtalk
#steamdeck #legendsultimate #WTT #WAGNERSTECHTALK