The Official Steam Deck Dock from Valve is now available, but how does it perform? In this video, we’ll test the USB + Gigabit Ethernet within SteamOS Desktop mode as well as under Windows 11. We’ll then compare those results against the Park Sung dock ( https://amzn.to/3WrvSim ). Lastly, we’ll check out a more portable docking solution by Selores&S-Global ( https://amzn.to/3NubdX7 ) that allows up to x3 external displays to be connected to the Steam Deck.
* Official Steam Deck Docking Station [Valve’s Website]: https://store.steampowered.com/steamdeckdock
* Park Sung Dock [Amazon]: https://amzn.to/3WrvSim
* Selore&S-Global Dock [Amazon]: https://amzn.to/3NubdX7
* Retroflag NES Cartridge Shell/SSD [Amazon]: https://amzn.to/3UkM97D
* Steam Deck TPU Protective Case [Amazon]: https://amzn.to/3QPzaZV
* MANY More Accessories: https://wagnerstechtalk.com/steamdeck/#Accessories
* Official and Alternate Docks [More details]: https://wagnerstechtalk.com/steamdeck/#Official_Steam_Deck_Docking_Station
* Steam Deck Windows install to a microSD [Guide]: https://wagnerstechtalk.com/sd-windows
This video is for Educational Purposes only!
00:00 – Intro
01:10 – Official Steam Deck Dock
07:41 – Park Sung Dock
11:18 – Selores&S-Global Dock
13:14 – Outro
-As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you found this video helpful/informative, please Like / Share & Subscribe for the latest TechTalk: https://www.youtube.com/wagnerstechtalk?sub_confirmation=1
Feel free to ask questions in the comments below or visit our website, I try to answer most questions that I can.
#steamdeck #steamdeckdock #WTT #WAGNERSTECHTALK