The New Pocket Go is here but is it worth buying?
In this video, I take a look at the New Pocket Go retro handheld console, with a 1Ghz dual-core CPU and a beautiful glass-covered 3.5 Inch IPS Screen this unit is looking like a good choice for handheld emulation. The only thing I personally don’t like about it is the Smaller analog stick but we do have the same basic specs as the RG350.
This handheld was sent in for review from the team over at retro mini but all options are my own and I am not being paid to make this review video.
* Processor: JZ4770 Dual-Core 64Bit – 1.00Ghz
* Software Functions: Retro Gaming Emulation, Audio/Video Playback, Audio Recorder, E-Book
* Display: 3.5″ IPS Tempered Glass Panel ; 320×240
* Video Playback: Supports the following formats: RM, RMVB, AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, MOV, FLV, ASF, DAT, MP4, 3GP, MPG, MPEG
* RAM: 512MB DDR2
* Storage: 32GB Fast-Accessing Storage
* Storage Expansion: Micro SD Card Slot (For up-to 128GB)
* Speakers: High Quality – Built IN
* Audio Playback: Supports the following formats: APE, MP3, WMA, DRM WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AAC (Including AAC-LC/AAC-HE/AAC+V1/V2)
* Audio Recording: Supports Audio Recording in.WAV (High Quality)
* I/O: 2x MicroSD/TF Slot ; 1x USB Type-C
* Battery: Li-Ion BM20 2000mAh Built-in
* Product Dimensions: (L x W x H): 13.8 x 7.5 x 1.5 cm
* Product Weight: 160gr / 5.64oz
What is included:
* New PocketGo
* USB Cable
* User Manual
* Micro SD Card Reader
* 32GB Micro Card with firmware installed
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering Station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc Case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
#newpocketgo #handheld #bittboy