In this video we will checkout the Argon One M.2 SATA Raspberry Pi 4 case. This impressive case provides both passive and active cooling and can automatically adjust the fan speed as the CPU temperature rises. The timing when the fans kick-in are adjustable using their configuration script.
May not need the external enclosure shown ( see this video for another option, link below skips to the relevant section ): https://youtu.be/LHZQKr5G7MA?t=209
To help you even more with your Argon One M.2 Raspberry Pi 4 case, I’ve setup an *Argon One page* which you may find here: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/argonone
00:00 – Introduction
00:29 – Unboxing
02:07 – Assembly
06:13 – First Boot
09:02 – M.2 SSD Enclosure
10:38 – Important Stuff
Items Shown in this video
* Argon ONE M.2 Case for Raspberry Pi 4 (Argon M.2 CASE ONLY) | SATA SSD Support | B-Key and B+M Key Compatible: https://amzn.to/3pI4V8L
* Argon ONE M.2 Raspberry Pi SSD Board (M.2 Expansion Board ONLY): https://amzn.to/3ke9JBE
* CanaKit 3.5A Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply (USB-C): https://amzn.to/2ZKVlHC
* Raspberry Pi Official Keyboard and Mouse Value Pack (U.S. Version Red/White): https://amzn.to/3pLuy8x
* Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500GB – M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive: https://amzn.to/2ZKMtS8
* SSK Aluminum USB 3.1 to M.2 NGFF SSD Enclosure Adapter: https://amzn.to/3dGmByX
* Boot multiple OSs from an SSD with BerryBoot on a Raspberry Pi 4/400: https://youtu.be/lMhGpuCjpYs
* Recalbox 7.1 Install on a Raspberry Pi 4: https://youtu.be/RfXS4HMuMDo
* RetroPie 4.6 Install on a Raspberry Pi 4 : https://youtu.be/fDdPApFGvBo
* 10 RetroPie Setup TIPs in 20 minutes for your Raspberry Pi 4: https://youtu.be/dZQgAFroFac
*NOTE: A simple way to copy/paste these commands to your Pi4 is to load up this page http://wagnerstechtalk.com/argonone and copy/paste the commands from there or from below.
Download/install the Argon One Software on the Pi 4 :
curl https://download.argon40.com/argon1.sh | bash
For Stress Testing (Download stress):
sudo apt-get install stress
(run stress for 15 min. and report the temperature to the terminal)
while true; do vcgencmd measure_clock arm; vcgencmd measure_temp; sleep 10; done& stress -c 4 -t 900s
If you found this video helpful/informative, please …
***** Like / Share and Subscribe *****
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
SUBSCRIBE for the latest TechTalk: https://www.youtube.com/wagnerstechtalk?sub_confirmation=1
Feel free to ask us a question in the comments below or visit our website, we try to answer most questions that we can.
Or join us on one of the following social media sites…