Hey all! In this video I go over NES Emulation on Android devices. Overall, there are some great solutions out there. I recommend Nostalgia.NES and RetroArch (MESEN or Nestopia UE cores).
My recommended VPNs
(Mr. Sujano affiliate discounts – more than 70% off):
Easy to use and inexpensive – SurfShark:
Fast and great for power users – PIA:
Follow me on:
Check out my recommended products on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UXstsI
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
This video is for entertainment purposes only.
Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES emulator based on the most up-to-date revision of the famous FCEUX.
– Modern, cool-looking & user friendly interface
– Highly customizable virtual controller! You can adjust the size and position of each button to suit your needs.
– Game progress saving and loading – 8 manual slots with screenshots & an autosave slot. Share save states among your devices via BT, mail, skype etc. directly from the app.
– Rewinding! Got killed by a bad guy? Never mind! Just rewind the game a couple of seconds back and try again!
– Wi-Fi controller mode! This unique feature allows several devices to be connected with each other. Turn your phone into a wireless gamepad and play your favorite multiplayer NES games with your friends. We support up to 4 players!
– Zapper (light gun) emulation
– Turbo buttons & A+B button
– PAL (Europe)/NTSC (USA, Japan) video modes support
– Hardware accelerated graphics utilizing OpenGL ES
– 44100 Hz stereo sound
– Hardware keyboard support
– Supports HID bluetooth gamepads (MOGA, 8bitdo etc.)
– Screenshots – easily capture an image of the game any time during gameplay
– Use special cheat codes to make NES games even more fun!
– NES and ZIP file support
#Emulator #Emulation #Android #NES #AndroidGaming